Hey gorgeous people,
So today i am so very excited to be sharing with you an interview i did with the gorgeous
Bella from Bones
She’s such a beautiful, kind and stunning girl who has the best fashion i’ve literally ever seen! She was so so lovely to talk to and i always adore her blog posts, they are absolutely amazing!
If you haven’t already checked out her blog, do so now!
Her latest blog post entitled ‘It’s sandy in the city sometimes’ has to be my favourite by far! omg the photos are so gorgeous!
You can also find Bella on..
Anyways, let’s get on with the interview!
1. Tell us a bit about yourself
Hi ! my name is Isabella. Though through blogging and online i like to go by the name of Bella! I love the colour pink, along with shopping and writing. I also have a major shoe hoarding obsession. My room is always a mess and i am currently reading The Mortal Instruments series.
2. So you legit have the best fashion sense i’ve ever seen! Where does your individual, somewhat ‘indie’ fashion sense come from?
HAHA i seriously dont even see my style as anything special so thank you! I like to stand out and get creative. I try to put my own kind of spin on current trends and just be myself. My mother and i have been shopping since i was little so i think that has helped develop my passion for fashion. Also a shout out to Stardoll for helping me become obsessed with anything that fashion is.
3. Have you always been this confident with your fashion sense/what you wear?
Not at all. It has been really hard, and there has been a lot of tears shed along the way but i have gotten myself to a somewhat comfortable level. i guess i have always been a bit different though it has been very hard to become comfortable within myself.
4. How long ago did you start your blog and what prompted you to do it?
I started my blog on March 24th of 2013 as my mum and my dear friend Karima told me to get amongst this new blogging world, and i havent looked back.
5. What do you love doing during your weekend or a relaxed day out?
I love going shopping, or going to cute cafes along with blogging whilst listening to music at night in my bed !
6. Where do you buy your absolutely stunning clothes from?
Naw you are being way way to kind. Everywhereeeeee !! I can buy my clothes from Sass and Bide to Target.
7. What’s been your favourite collab?
Oooh good question. I always love working with my dear friend @magnoliaegg, and the collab I did with @stephstyleblog was really really fun !!! But my recent collaboration with @status_anxiety x @itslukebrand x @magnoliaegg was my favourite by far.
8. Where do you go to for inspiration?
Once again everywhere ! people on the street, magazines, books, seriously anything !!
9. What is the biggest challenge about fashion blogging? or do you find it relatively simple?
The layout of my blog is the hardest thing I have found. I am the least techy person you will ever meet so its quite the challenge.
10. What’s the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My Sass and Bide polka dot see-through top which I loveeeee to death.
11. If you could only travel one more time in your life, where would you go and why?
Europe, because its broad. I have family in Greece, love Paris and want to see more that the continent has to offer
12. How often do you go shopping?
Most Saturdays… whoops.
13. Who do you hope to do an interview/collab with?
Views of now would be pretty freaking awesome for a collab, and I want to interview @sydneyfashionblogger because I think she has a lot of not talked about insight to things most wouldn’t know about
14. relaxed, or adventurous?
Adventurous with relaxed people 😉
15. What are your winter must haves?
Warm clothes. HAHA a turtle neck, nice cream coat, black hat denim jeans and a pleated skirt are my go to’s
16. What are three things you miss about summer?
Being tanned, not having to rug up so much because I get really hot then I get cold (it goes on for a while) , and ice cream
17. And lastly, any favourite blogs?
You of course
Into the Fold
Views of Now
Sydney Fashion Blogger
Thank-you so much Bella for letting me interview you, through all of the struggles and the many e-mails of me apologising for being a major procrastinator! I don’t think i’ve ever met such a gorgeous and kind girl!